The issue occurs after you enabled the Anti-Spam toolbar in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) console and you want to access the toolbar in Windows 2003 environment. This happens to users accessing locally or via terminal server.
The Anti-Spam toolbar is not compatible with Windows 2003.
The following are the requirements for the Anti-Spam toolbar:
- Supported client Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP2 or later (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Supported mail client
- Microsoft Outlook 2000,2002 (XP), 2003 or 2007
- Outlook Express 6.0 SP2 or later (32 bit only)
- Windows Mail 32/64-bit (Windows Vista only)