You want to manually scan a single client or some clients only.
This solution also applies to:
- Client Server Messaging Security for SMB (CSM) 3.x
- Client Server Security for SMB (CS) 3.x
Please do the following:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Security Settings.
- Click Add Group.
- Under Group Type, select either Desktops or Servers.
- Name the new group "Manual Scan".
- Under Settings, check Import settings from group.
- Click Save.
- Click Security Settings.
- Select the group desktop or group server.
- Drag the specific client(s) you want to scan and drop it in the "Manual Scan" group.
- Go to Scans > Manual Scan.
- Select the Manual Scan group.
- Click Scan Now.
- When the scan is finished, move the client(s) back to its original group.