Learn how to remove the uninstall or unload password requirement when uninstalling the WFBS Security Agent.
To remove the uninstall or unload password:
- Log in to the WFBS console.
- Go to Preferences > Global Settings.
- Click the Desktop/Server tab.
- Scroll down to find the Security Agent Uninstallation Password and Security Agent Program Exit and Unlock Password section.
- Under these sections, do one of the following:
- To remove the uninstall password, mark the Allow the client user to uninstall Security Agent without a password check box.
- To remove the unload password, mark the Allow the client users to exit and unlock the Security Agent on their computer without a password check box.
- Click Save.