You get a blank page when trying to access the WFBS console using IPv6.
• This workaround should not be used on Windows Server 2008 with Exchange Server 2007. In this case, IPv6 is required.
• If you intentionally activated the protocol on Windows 2003 or XP, this workaround would not be accepted.
As a workaround, you need to disable IPv6 from your network card and use only IPv4. Please do the following:
1. Click Start > Settings > ControlPanel.
2. Double-click Network Connections.
3. Right-click a Network Interface Card (NIC), then select Properties.
4. Untick the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) option, then click OK.
Once you have disabled IPv6, you need to re-create the OfficeScan virtual website. Do the following:
1. Open a command prompt, then change the directory to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV.
2. Run the following commands:
- svrsvcsetup.exe -setvirdir
- svrsvcsetup.exe -setprivilege
If you are using SSL, run this command:
- svrsvcsetup.exe -enablessl
3. Restart the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.
4. Log on to the WFBS console. You will now be able to open it.