Trend Micro Smart Feedback continually gathers and analyzes threat information to help provide better protection. Your participation in Trend Micro Smart Feedback means that Trend Micro will gather information from your computer to help identify new threats.
Below are the information that Trend Micro collects from your computer:
- File checksums
- Web addresses accessed
- File information, including sizes and paths
- Names of executable files
To enable the Trend Micro Smart Feedback:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Preferences > Smart Protection Network.
- Click Enable Trend Micro Smart Feedback.
- To send information about potential security threats in the files on your client computers, select File Feedback.
- To help Trend Micro understand your organization, choose the Industry type.
- Click Save.