You purchased Hosted Email Security (HES) - Inbound Filtering and have also received your Registration Key (RK). You now want to know how to register and use HES - Inbound Filtering.
Please do the following:
- Go to the Trend Micro Online Registration portal.
- Under the "Returning, registered users" section, enter your OLR username and password.
- Click Register New Product/Add Seat.
- Enter your HES - Inbound Filtering RK, then click Next.
The License Terms page appears.
- Select I Accept, then click Submit.
You will see "Hosted Email Security - Inbound Filtering" in the Product/Service purchased list.
- Verify the onscreen information, then click Next.
The next page will show your Activation Code (AC). This means that you have successfully activated HES - Inbound Filtering.
Right after registering, you will receive an email from Trend Micro Online Registration with your Activation Code and HES - Inbound Filtering log-in credentials.
To submit your managed domain information, log on to the HES - Inbound Filtering portal. After submission, you will receive a confirmation email within 24-48 hours from HES - Inbound Filtering support. This email will guide you through the entire HES - Inbound Filtering setup process.