This solution describes how to modify the URL of the Deep Security Manager (DSM) that the Deep Security Agent (DSA) uses for communication.
You need to change the configuration within the DSM to use the new IP address, hostname or FQDN. Do the following:
- Connect to the DSM web console.
- Go to Administration > System Information.
- In the System Activity (Over The Last Hour) section, make sure that the Network Map with Activity Graph option is selected.
- In the network map, click the DSM whose IP address, hostname or FQDN you want to change.
The Manager Properties window opens.
- Enter the new IP address, hostname or FQDN for the manager in the hostname field.
- Click Apply.
If your environment is configured for automatic updates, all hosts will automatically be updated with the new IP address, hostname or FQDN of the DSM.
If your environment is configured for manual updates, the configuration change will be pushed down to the hosts when the next manual update occurs.