- Connect to the DSM web console.
- Do the following:
- For Deep Security 9.0: Go to Administration > System Information.
- For Deep Security 8.0 and lower: On the left menu tree, go to System > System Information.
- In the System Activity (Over The Last Hour) section, make sure that the Network Map with Activity Graph option is selected.
- In the network map, click the DSM whose IP address, hostname or FQDN you want to change.
The Manager Properties window opens.
- Enter the new IP address, hostname or FQDN for the manager in the hostname field.
- Click Apply.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Changing the IP address or hostname used for Deep Security Agent to Deep Security Manager communication
Thank you for your feedback!