Know how to enable and disable the debug mode on WFBS clients manually.
Enable the debug mode
- On the Security Server, go to the ..\PCCSRV\Private\Logserver folder and copy the following files to the C drive (C:\) root directory of the WFBS client you want to debug:
- On the WFBS client, open a new file using a text editor such as Notepad.
- Enter the following lines:
- Save the file as ofcdebug.ini on the C:\ directory.
- Run the C:\LogServer.exe file.
- Recreate the issue you encountered with the WFBS client.
- Send the ofcdebug.log file located in C:\ directory to Trend Micro Technical Support for analysis.
Disable the debug mode
- Close the command prompt windows, or stop the Logserver.exe process in Task Manager.
- Delete the ofcdebug.ini file and the files you copied in Step 1.