When launching the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) management console, the number of installed clients are not showing an accurate total. This can be attributed to a number of factors.
To resolve the issue:
- Make sure that the license is not expired.
- Make sure that you did not install agents more than what is allowed by your license.
- Remove the inactive agents from the WFBS console.
If the issue persists, do the following:
- On the Security Server, stop the Trend Micro Master Security Service.
- Go to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV and delete the HTTPDB folder.
- Restart the Trend Micro Master Security Service.
- Log on again to the WFBS console. The database will appear empty, and will repopulate itself within minutes.