You are using a third-party anti-virus / anti-spyware program. You want to know if you can install Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) on the same machine.
When you install CSM/WFBS product on your computer, the installer will look for any third-party software that may conflict with the program. This includes other antivirus or antispyware programs installed on your computer.
Remove any third-party software installed on your computer before installing your WFBS. To uninstall:
- Close all open programs and windows.
- Follow either of the instructions below:
- For Windows 2000/1003/XP users, click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- For Windows 2008/Vista users, click Start (the Windows orb) > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 7 users, click Start (the Windows orb) > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
- When the window with the currently installed programs in your computer appears, select the program you want to uninstall and then click Remove or Uninstall. Follow the next instructions.
- Restart your computer to complete the uninstall process.