This article details how to activate the outbound mail filtering feature in HES.
HES can accept relayed mails from multiple IPs.
To enable outbound filtering, do the following:
- Log on to the HES console.
- Go to Domains.
- Click the domain link to access the Domain Information.
- Tick the Enable outbound filtering box.
- Specify your outbound IP address on the textbox.
- Click the plus sign (+) button if you want to add more and specify your IP address.
- To edit IP addresses, simply edit the the textbox of the corresponding IP address, or click the minus sign (-) button to delete that entry.
- Click the Save button to save the changes. The domain will now be on “Activating” status. Give it about 30 mins to implement the changes. When the changes have taken effect, the domain will have an “Activated” status.
- Point your smarthost/relay connector to the following:
- EMEA customers: relay.hes.trendmicro.eu
- Non-EMEA customers: relay.hes.trendmicro.com
You may now send test mails to test your connection to the HES relay or you may use a Telnet SMTP session.