Manage your HES/HES - Inbound Filtering accounts in the WFRM console.
To add a HES - Inbound Filtering account:
- Log on to your WFRM console.
- Click the Customers tab and then All Customers on the tree.
- Select the customer that owns the HES - Inbound Filtering sevices.
- In the Products tab, click Add.
- Select the product/service to be added.
- Select the product name and type the description of the product/service.
- Click Save.
- Take note of the GUID/Authorization Key.
- Log on to the customer's Hosted Email Security account.
- Click Administration > Worry-Free Remote Manager.
- Type the Authorization Key and click Connect. It will take approximately 10 minutes before HES completes the connection to your WFRM console.
- Review the connection status. New HES data can take three hours before it updates on the WFRM console. HES customer information is updated once a day.
The HES - Inbound filtering accounts should now be manageable via the reseller's WFRM console.