"Disk full" causes Smart Scan patterns (*.tbl) to be corrupted. As a result, the Smart Scan server continuously tries to load corrupted patterns and fails.
As a workaround, use the TBLPtnImportTool to import new Smart Scan patterns (TBL). This tool is designed to update and roll back to specific Smart Scan pattern versions. When executing this tool, all Smart Scan patterns under the patterns folder on the Integrated Server will be deleted.
Do the following:
- Download the TBLPtnImportTool.
- Extract the tool to the C:\ drive of the WFBS server.
- Copy the latest Smart Scan pattern from ..\PCCSRV\wss\patterns\TBL to the ..TBLPattern folder. A sample folder path for this is C:\TBLPtnImportTool\TBLPattern.
- Open a command prompt window and go to C:\TBLPtnImportTool\WSS.
- Run the following command: