You see a certificate error when opening the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console on a browser.
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
To resolve the issue, install the certificate:
- Open the Deep Security Manager console using a browser.
- When the message appears, click Continue to this website (not recommended). The login page will appear.
- Click the Certificate Error button beside the address bar, and then click View certificates on the Untrusted Certificate window.
- Go to the Certification Path tab.
- Select the root CA and click View Certificate.
- On the Certificate window, click Install Certificate.
- On the Certificate Import Wizard, select Local Machine and click Next.
- Click Place all certificates in the following store and select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- Click Next and complete the installation.
- Close the browser and re-connect to the Deep Security Manager console to see the new SSL certificate signed by your CA. The certificate error warning should no longer appear.