You see a 'Certificate Error' when opening the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
The error occurs because the Deep Security Manager console's certificate has not been installed.
To resolve the issue, install the certificate:
- Open the Deep Security Manager console.
- When the message appears, click Continue to this website (not recommended). The login page will appear.
- Click the Certificate Error button beside the address bar, and then click View certificates on the Untrusted Certificate window.
- On the General tab of the Certificate window, click Install Certificate. This opens the Certificate Import Wizard. There are instances wherein the Install Certificate button is missing due to browser issue, such as IE. If encountered, we recommend to use other browser, machine, or admin users.
- Click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and then click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and then click OK.
- Click Next > Finish. A message saying that the import was successful will appear.
- Click OK.
- Open the Deep Security Manager console again. The message should no longer appear.