You see a 'Certificate Error' when opening the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
The error occurs because the DSM console's certificate has not been installed.
To resolve the issue, install the certificate:
- Open the DSM console.
- When the message appears, click Continue to this website (not recommended). The logon page will appear.
- Click the Certificate Error button beside the address bar, and then click View certificates on the Untrusted Certificate window.
- On the General tab of the Certificate window, click Install Certificate. This opens the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and then click Browse.
- Select Trusted Root Certification Authorities and then click OK.
- Click Next > Finish. A message saying that the import was successful will appear.
- Click OK.
- Open the DSM console again. The message should no longer appear.