On the WFBS console, you are trying to check your license information by going to the Preferences > Product License page and clicking on Check Status Online. However, a small window appeared with the following message:
Certificate Error: Navigation Blocked. There is a problem with this website's security certificate.
You cannot maximize the window. The only option is to minimize or close it.
As a workaround, do the following:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Preferences > Product License.
- Click Check Status Online to replicate the issue.
- Click on the window that has the certificate error.
- Press the Tab key on your keyboard several times until the Continue to this website (not recommended) option is available.
- Click Continue to this website (not recommended)so that your license will be updated.
To permanently resolve the issue, add the WFBS certificate on your computer. For the procedure, refer to the following KB article: "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" appears when opening the Trend Micro security program console".