You can do the following for Behavior Monitoring:
- Enable/disable it.
- Enable/disable Intuit QuickBooks Protection.
- Enable/disable possible changes monitored by Behavior Monitoring.
- Approve or unblock a program.
- Block a program.
Behavior Monitoring protects clients from unauthorized changes to the operating system, registry entries, other software, or files and folders.
To configure Behavior Monitoring:
- Open the WFBS console.
- Go to Security Settings > Select a group > Configure > Behavior Monitoring.
- Configure Behavior Monitoring as preferred.
- Click Save.