This article provides the procedure on how you can disable the default notifications from IWSVA when a new certificate is stored in the database.
To disable the notifications:
- Log in to the IWSVA shell.Edit the IWSSPIJavascan.dsc file using the vi command:
- Look for the "jscan.process.email_on_new_cert" parameter. Use /jscan.process.email_on_new_cert inside the vi shell.
- Change the value to “false” to disable this.
- Save and exit the file by pressing the following keys:
- Restart the IWSS daemons using the following restart command:
#/etc/init.d/IWSSThis will disrupt HTTP connectivity of IWSVA users.