You can update the path or frequency settings when you back up the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) database.
WFBS is set to automatically back up the database weekly on Sundays at 5 AM system time.
To change the directory where the backup is placed:
- Open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
Always create a backup before modifying the registry. Incorrect registry changes may cause serious issues. Should this occur, restore it by referring to the "Restoring the Registry" Help topic in Regedit.exe or the "Restoring a Registry Key" Help topic in Regedt32.exe.
- Go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\Database Backup registry hive.
- On the right pane, double-click BackupPath and then change the path where you want the backup to be placed.
- If you still want to specify when to perform a backup, do the following:
- On the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\Database Backup registry hive.
- On the right pane, look for "Frequency" and set the value you prefer based on the following:
"1" for monthly
"2" for weekly
"3" for daily
- On the right pane, look for "DaysOfWeek" and set the value you prefer based on the following:
"0" for Sunday
"1" for Monday
"2" for Tuesday
"3" for Wednesday
"4" for Thursday
"5" for Friday
"6" for Saturday
Otherwise, proceed to Step 5.
- Close the Registry Editor.