Follow these steps to clear the recommendations for a machine, a group, or a specific security profile.
- For one machine: Right-click the computer and select Actions > Clear recommendations.
- For a group: Right-click the group name (e.g. laptop or servers) then select Actions > Clear recommendations.
- For a security profile (all computers within a profile):
- Log in to the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console and then go to the Computers section.
- Arrange the computers by the Security profile column.
- Look for the security profile that you need. Press SHIFT or CTRL and click the computers for that profile.
- Right-click the security profile and then select Actions > Clear recommendations.