This article contains steps in resetting the Security Risk counter in the OfficeScan Web console's Summary page.
When trying to reset known threats on the Outbreaks widget on the dashboard of the Apex One server, it refuses to perform the action and the "load page failed" error shows up.
To resolve the issue:
- On the Apex One server-side, rename the following file to “summary_top10_osce.htm.bak”.
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Apex One\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_console\HTML\summary\summary_top10_osce.htm
- Download a fresh copy of the file summary_top10_osce.htm here.
- Copy the file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\Apex One\PCCSRV\Web_OSCE\Web_console\HTML\summary.
- Delete the browser cache to ensure that the webpage will load the updated .htm file.
- Retry to reset the widget then verify if the issue is resolved.
If the issue persists even after following the steps provided, please collect the diagnostic details through the CDT together with the initial troubleshooting steps made and then contact Trend Micro Technical Support for us to help you resolve the issue.