When visiting a website, you cannot access the site and receive the message "Page Blocked".
To resolve the issue, you must add the blocked webpage to the approved list of the Web Reputation feature of WFBS.
For WFBS 7.0/8.0/9.0
- Log in to the WFBS console.
- Click Security Settings.
- Select the group that you want to give access to the blocked website, and then click Configure.
- Do the following:
For WFBS 7.0: Click Web Reputation > In Office > Global Approved URL(s).
For WFBS 8.0/9.0: Click Web Reputation > In Office > Approved URL(s).
- Under URLs to approve section, add the URL beginning with "http://", and then click Add >>.
- Verify that the URL has been added under the Approved URLs field.
If required, follow the same steps on the Web Reputation > Out of Office > Global Approved URL(s) page for WFBS 7.0 and Approved URL(s) for WFBS 8.0.
- On the Security Agent, right-click the Security Agent icon beside the Windows clock and select Update Now. This will make sure that the new policy has been communicated.
You will now be able to access the website via any Security Agent that belongs in the group to which you granted the website access.