The following error appears when running the web console's Initiate Component Update for OSCE clients exceeding 40 in number:
A CGI Failure has occurred. Please perform the task at a later time.
This issue may occur when IIS uses more stringent default URL filter settings that conflicts with Trend Micro products.
To resolve this issue, modify the IIS settings:
- Download the HTTPsysSettting.reg and httprestart.bat files.
- Import the httysyssetting.reg into the registry.
- Copy the httprestart.bat file to $:\windows\system32\inetsrv\. Make sure that the appcmd.exe file is in the directory. This file will be used by httprestart.bat.
- Right-click the httprestart.bat file and click Run as Administrator.
- Log on to the management console and try manual initiation of the component update again.
- If the issue persists, reboot the OfficeScan server and try again.