- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Click Reports > Scheduled Reports. The Scheduled Reports page appears.
- Click Add. The Add a Report Template page appears.
- Enter a report name.
- Under Schedule section, select any of these options:
- Weekly - After choosing this, select a specific day of the week when the report will be generated.
- Monthly - After choosing this, select a specific date of the month when the report will be generated.
- Under Content section, do the following:
- Create a report that lists all the different threat events.
- Tick the Select All checkbox.
- If you want to receive information on specific threats, tick the appropriate checkbox.
- Select the time of day for generating the report.
- Tick the Send the report to checkbox, and enter one or more addresses if you want to send a copy of the report via email.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Generating Scheduled Reports for Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS)
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 6.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 7.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 8.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise Server
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows 2003 Standard Server Edition
- Windows 2008 Enterprise Server
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server
- Windows 2008 Standard Server Edition
- Windows 2012 Enterprise
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
Thank you for your feedback!