After you add an email address in the Approved Senders list, you need to wait for about 15 minutes for the changes to take effect. It usually takes this long for the email address to be replicated in all safelist databases.
Take note that if an email address is added to the Approved Senders list, it is only exempted from anti-spam policies which includes the following:
- IP reputation-based filtering
- Unknown sender domain check
- Social engineering attack
- Web reputation
Emails coming from approved senders are still subject to scanning by other policies such as virus or content filtering violation.
For email addresses that were approved by users through digest email, yet it is still being flagged by anti-spam policies, check the following:
- Check if the user has an existing end-user quarantine (EUQ for HES users) or end-user console (EUC for TMEMS users) account, and confirm if the email address approved by the user is successfully added to the Approved Sender list.
- If the user has no existing account on either EUQ or EUC consoles, you can contact Trend Micro Technical Support for further assistance.