- Detects both known and unknown malware that can potentially start an outbreak
- Is able to block/disconnect the activity of the High Profile Malware Alert. Traffic Blocking resets the network connection with a detected source of unknown malware to disrupt the delivery of contaminated packets.
- OCS violation logs can be transferred to TMSP in real-time.
- Log in to the TDA web console.
- On the left side of the screen, click Threat Detections.
- Under Outbreak Containment Services, tick the Enable outbreak detectioncheckbox.
Note: The Enable outbreak detection and block traffic checkbox is optional.