You need to update the license maintenance expiration on the WFBS console in the following situations:
- Your license is about to expire or has expired, but has been renewed.
- Your license has been renewed, but your Activation Code (AC) shows "expired" when entered in the WFBS Product License page.
- Additional seats have been purchased for the current license.
To update the License Information in the WFBS console:
- Log in to the WFBS console.
- Go to Preferences > Product License.
- Click Refresh License Information.
The maintenance period will reflect the updated information based on the renewal.
If you need technical assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.