This procedure applies upon the installation and pre-configuration of the TDA device to integrate it to TMSP backend system. TDA needs to know where to reach the TMSP for administrators to perform the deliverables (daily, weekly, monthly reports, OCS, etc.) after installation.
Please do the following:
- Log on to the Management Console and then go to Threat Management Services on the left hand side.
- Select Enable Threat Management Services Log Transmission.
- Enter the resolvable hostname or IP Address of the TMSP Log Server for scheduled log uploads in the field provided.
- Select the protocol to use.
- Select the desired log transmission frequency.
- In the "Send status information" field, enter the hostname or IP Address of the TMSP Status Server for near real-time OCS event notification and log uploads.
- Enter the username, password and registration email address for TMSP connection in the fields provided.
- Click Test Connectionto verify that your configuration is correct. If the test is unsuccessful, validate the information used and then try again.
Upon clicking Test Connection, a folder will be automatically created in the TMSP backend system.
- Click Save to record your configuration settings.
- Send all logs to Server Name or IP Address: should be the RSync Server Address
- Send status information to Server Name or IP Address: Data Gateway Address