Apex Central is a software management solution that simplifies the administration of your corporate antivirus and content security policies. Apex Central also play as vital part of Connected Threat Defense (CTD), which can synchronize suspicious objects with a number of Trend Micro products.
To integrate the DDI with Apex Central, use this procedure or check the up-to-date Administration guide/s.
- Log on to the DDI management console.
- From the main menu, go to Administration > Integrated Products/Services > Control Manager.
- Under Connection Settings, specify the name that identifies DDI in the Control Manager Product Directory.
Under Control Manager Server Settings, do the following:
- Type the Control Manager server FQDN or IP address.
- Enter the port used for the connection (default is 443).
- (Optional) If the Apex Central web server requires authentication, enter a valid username and password combination in the fields provided.
- (Optional) If you use a NAT device, select Enable two-way communication port forwarding, and type the NAT device IP address and Port number.
- If you have configured proxy settings for DDI and want to use these settings for Apex Central connections, select Connect through a proxy server.
(Optional) Under Suspicious Object Synchronization, do the following:
- Select Synchronize suspicious objects with TMCM.
- Type a Apex Central API Key (To obtain the API key, open the Apex Central management console and go to Administration > Suspicious Objects > Distribution Settings)
- Click Test Connection to validate the configuration. If the connection fails, make the necessary adjustments to the settings and then try again.
- Click Register to complete the Apex Central registration process.