Use this procedure to integrate the TDA device with an existing TMCM on the network to provide centralized management, monitoring and update capabilities.
Please do the following:
- Log on to the TDA management console.
- From the main menu, go to Administration > Control Manager Settings.
- Enter the name that your customer wants to be displayed in the TMCM console to represent the TDA in the field provided.
- Enter the resolvable hostname or IP address for the TMCM server.
- Enter the port used for the connection (default is 443).
- If the TMCM's web server requires authentication, enter a valid username and password combination in the fields provided.
This is usually not required.
- If a real-time connection between the TDA and TMCM is needed, select the Enable two-way communication port forwarding checkbox and then provide the IP address and port to use.
- Click Test Connection to validate the configuration. If the connection fails, make the necessary adjustments to the settings and then try again.
- Click Register to complete the TMCM registration process.