Find out how to resend an email quarantined by the Messaging Security Agent (MSA).
- This article applies to Worry-Free Business Security Advanced only.
- You can resend quarantined emails except those that are infected with a virus. This is because the MSA does a virus scan when resending and will not send infected emails again.
To resend a quarantined email:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Click Security Settings.
- Highlight the Messaging Security Agent icon, then click Configure.
- Set your preferred query filters for the following sections:
- Date/Time Range
- Reasons Quarantined
- Resend Status
- Advanced Criteria
- Click Search.
- Tick the checkbox beside the email you want to resend.
- Click Resend.
If you need technical assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.