This article shows you how to manually update the Personal Firewall settings of the CSAs that are not always connected to the Security Server.
Do the following:
- On the Security Server, copy the ..\PCCSRV\Private\PFW folder to a CD or other media.
- On the CSA, open the Windows Services console.
- Stop the Trend Micro Client/Server Security Agent Personal Firewall service. If you are using WFBS 6.0 SP1/SP2 and if the client security is set to "High", you cannot manually stop the firewall service. To stop this service, refer to: Disabling the CSA self-protection.
- Copy the PFW folder from the CD or other media to the ..\Client Server Security Agent folder. Overwrite any existing files.
- Start the Trend Micro Client/Server Security Agent Personal Firewall service.