The Real Time Monitor shows no information when you access it. However, when you open it from the Security Server console, the data is complete.
The issue still occurs even when "https://<servername>:<port>/SMB" or "https://ipaddress:port/SMB" is already added to the Trusted Sites.
To resolve the issue, add the URL of the Real Time Monitor to Trusted Sites:
- On the desktop, click Start > All Programs > Trend Micro Messaging Security Agent > Real Time Monitor.
- When the Real-time Monitor window pops up, right-click on it and select Properties.
- Take note of the URL.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites and then add the URL that you obtained in Step 2.
- Click OK.
- Click on the General tab.
- Under the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete Files > OK.
- Click OK and close your browser.
- Restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service.