Know the ports used by WFBS-SVC agents to communicate with the server.
Below are the ports used by WFBS-SVC to communicate with the server:
- Port 61117 (Broadcasting Server)
This is used to select which of the WFBS-SVC agents will be the Active/InActive agent. This is also used by the Active Agent (AA) to collect online/offline information and report it back to the server.
- Port 61116 (HTTP Local Server)
This is used by the AA for component sharing, which includes (but is not limited to) configuration, pattern files, engines, hot fixes and the like.
- Port 61119 (Downloader Listening Port)
This is used by the Downloader to receive all response before downloading the MSI package.
- Port 21112 (Listening port)
This is used by the clients for communication with the AA/IA to get notifications.
- Notify Client Update
- Notify Client ScanNow
- Notify Client Stop ScanNow
- Notify Client ScanVA
- Notify Client Uninstall
- Notify Client Apply Firewall Settings
- Notify Client Apply Opp Settings
- Notify Client Apply Scan Mode( smart scan or traditional scan)
- Notify Client Apply new Spyware Approved List
- Port 443
The WFBS-SVC server uses this port to communicate with the agents.
Port 5228, 5229, and 5230
This is used by Android devices. Set the outbound rule to android.apis.google.com. The Android device will connect to Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) through this port.
- Port 5223, 2195 and 2196
This is used for iOS Devices. The iOS devices use these ports for APNs server communication, notification and feedback service. Communication Server communicates with Apple Push Notification Services via port 2195 and FQDN gateway.push.apple.com.