Learn how to migrate Trend Micro Internet Security 16 to WFBS-SVC for Dell.
To migrate Trend Micro Internet Security 16 to WFBS-SVC for Dell:
- Log on to the WFBS-SVC for Dell console.
- Click Devices, and then select Add Devices.
- On the Select an installation method window, click Send Emailto copy the download URL into your default email client.
This will be sent to your users.
- On the computer where Trend Micro Internet Security 16 is installed, click the web installation link.
Wait for the Trend Micro Internet Security 16 to be detected.
- Click Download to start downloading the agent installer for WFBS-SVC for DELL.
If you are using Firefox as the web browser, you need to download the installer package from the link provided, save it to your computer, and then run it to install.
- Click Runto download the agent installer.
Do not click Save.
The installation of the agent starts.
- After the installation completes, click Finishto close the installation program.
WFBS-SVC for Dell icon now appears.The installation will automatically uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security 16 for Dell. Make sure that it is not running any scan and that the console is closed.