You can do this procedure when:
- You want to stop the CSA from running.
- You want to temporarily disable CSA to install third-party software as required by the vendor.
- You want to reload the CSA.
To unload the CSA, do the following:
- Right-click on the CSA icon on your Windows system tray and select Unload Client/Server Security Agent. If prompted, enter the password to unload the CSA.
- To reload the CSA, click Start > Programs > Trend Micro Client/Server Security Agent > Client/Server Security Agent.