In the TMCM console, there is an option for configuration replication from one OfficeScan source to other target OfficeScan servers.
The following are the settings that can be replicated from one OfficeScan server to another via the TMCM console:
- Scan settings for all scan types (Real-time Scan, Manual Scan, Scheduled Scan, and Scan Now)
- Scan Methods
- Client Privileges and Other Settings
- Web Reputation Policies
- Firewall Policies
- Additional Service Settings (available only in OfficeScan 10.5)
- Behavior Monitoring Settings
- Device Control
- Spyware/Grayware Approved List
The replicated settings will only take effect on OfficeScan servers with activated license.
For example, if the Web Reputation and Anti-spyware license is not activated, the Web Reputation policies will be replicated to the OfficeScan server, but will only take effect once the license is activated.
To replicate the configuration from one OfficeScan source to other target servers, refer to the article: Replicating OfficeScan information using Control Manager (TMCM) console for configuration replication.