- Mac Client Protection (for WFBS Advanced only)
- Data Loss Prevention via email templates (for WFBS Advanced only) - Data loss prevention and content filtering policies prevent sensitive information from being distributed outside the network.
- Device Control - regulates access to USB devices and network resources
- Customized Installation - You can install only the needed components.
- Enhanced URL Filtering - a new block list feature is included.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is now supported.
- Reputation Filter - This scans URLs in email messages and takes a configurable action when detecting malicious URLs. This feature is separate from spam filtering.
- Email Reputation Services Filter - This helps block spam and malicious emails by checking the IP addresses of incoming emails against one of the world's largest email reputation databases as well as a dynamic reputation database. It helps to identify new spam.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
New features and enhancements in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 7.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 7.0
- Windows 2003 Datacenter Server
- Windows 2003 Enterprise Server
- Windows 2003 Home Server
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows 2003 Standard Server Edition
- Windows 2003 Storage Server
- Windows 2003 Web Server Edition
- Windows 2008 Datacenter Server
- Windows 2008 Enterprise Server
- Windows 2008 Essential Business Server
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server
- Windows 2008 Standard Server Edition
- Windows 2008 Storage Server
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP Professional
Thank you for your feedback!