WFBS management tools are classified into three categories:
These tools help configure or manage WFBS.
- Login Script Setup (SetupUsr.exe) - Automates the Security Agent installation
- Vulnerability Scanner (TMVS.exe) - Locates unprotected computers on the network.
- Remote Manager Agent - Enables resellers to manage WFBS through a centralized web console
- Disk Cleaner (TMDiskCleaner.exe) - Identifies and removes unused backup, log and pattern files to save disk space
These help enhance the performance of the Agents.
- Client Packager (ClnPack.exe) - Creates a self-extracting file containing the Security Agent and components
- Restore Encrypted Virus (VSEncode.exe) - Opens infected files encrypted by WFBS
- Client Mover Tool (IpXfer.exe) - Transfers clients from one Security Server to another
These add-ins to Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008 and Windows Essential Business (EBS) Server 2008 allow administrators to view live security and system information from the SBS and EBS consoles. This is the same high-level information visible on the Live Status screen.