Use the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Console Recovery tool to resolve several console issues related to the following KB articles:
- Cannot open the WFBS console or access its tabs - For IIS 7.0
- Cannot open the WFBS console or access its tabs - For IIS 6.0
- "You are not authorized to view this page" error appears when accessing the WFBS console
- Recreating the HTTPDB database in WFBS
- "CGI Application misbehaved" error appears when logging in to the WFBS console
- Resolving CGI errors when accessing the WFBS Console
To use the WFBS Console Recovery tool:
- Go to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\. You can also go to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\ for shortcut.
- Double-click the SrvDiag.exe file.
- Enter the Windows administrator account and password, and then click Reconstruct Server Website.
- If the administrator account credentials were correct, it will prompt that the server reconstruction will take around 10 minutes. Click Yes and wait for the server reconstruction to finish.
If the administrator account credentials were incorrect, server reconstruction will not run and it will prompt to re-enter the credentials.
- Wait for the server reconstruction to complete. It will show a pop-up message "Server website reconstruction complete".
- Click Reconstruct Server Database. This will automatically create a database backup on ..\Program Files(x86)\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\.
Reconstructing server database will remove all the configurations and the agents reporting on the console.
- Once the reconstruction is done, it will prompt that the server database reconstruction is complete.