The Email Reputation feature in WFBS blocks valid emails. Any of the following error messages may appear:
- Your email messages have been blocked by Trend Micro Email Reputation Service.
- Emails getting blocked
To resolve the issue:
- Add the IP address of the sender to the ERS approved list.
Email messages from these IP addresses will never be blocked.
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Security Settings > Exchange server > Configure > Email Reputation.
- Type the IP address and click Add. If required, you can import a list of IP addresses from a text file. To remove an IP address, select the address and click Remove.
- Click Save.
- Notify the sender about the blocked emails and ask the sender to instruct the abuse department of their ISP to do the following:
- Go to the MAPS – Support – Lookup Tool.
- Search the IP address of the email sender of the ERS databases.
- To unblock emails from an IP address that has been blocked by ERS, refer to this Knowledgebase article:
Removing valid IP addresses from the Email Reputation Services (ERS) database