You can use this procedure to reset the password to the TDA web console in case you forget it.
Please do the following:
- Boot the system with the recovery CD.
- When the boot prompt appears, type "qq" in the command line and then press Enter.
- Mount the password configuration file to the /mnt folder. Execute this command to do so:
%mount /dev/sda5 /mnt
- Use a text editor, like vi, to edit the igsa.conf file.
- Look for the password content and paste the following to the configuration file:
<system> <password value "21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3"/></system>
- Save the settings and then close the file.
- Boot the TDA system and then log in using the default password, "admin".