- You want to download the WFBS installer.
- You are downloading the WFBS installer using HTTP or other ways and the installer gets corrupted after completing.
To use the Downloader Tool:
- Download the WFBS Downloader from Trend Micro Download Center and save the Downloader package on your local directory.
- Launch the Downloader package.
- Double-click the C:\Temp\WFBSDownloader\WFBSDownloader.exe file.
Select the product and click Start.
If the download fails, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the following:
- Debug log file which is located in <path of download tool>\WFBSDownloader\Download.log
- Copy of the system information
To get this:
- Click Start > All Programs.
- Select Accessories > System Tools > System Information.
- Click File and save it in .NFO format.
Additional details about the Downloader Tool:
- The WFBS Downloader is a standalone self-extracting tool. It auto-extracts the WFBS Downloader package on the same folder as the Downloader Tool.
- The user can launch the WFBS Downloader program after the self-extract process.
- The default path of the downloaded file is the user's Desktop folder.
- The WFBS Downloader detects proxy settings from Internet Explorer.
The WFBS Downloader supports the Pause and Resume of the download.
- The WFBS Downloader uses multiple connections to download a file.
- The default split number for downloading a file is "8".
- The WFBS Downloader ensures that the disk space is not less than the target file size before starting a download.
- The WFBS Downloader checks the MD5 value of the downloaded file when all the download tasks are finished.
- When you start a new product download, the WFBS Downloader deletes the current downloaded file.
The user has the option to launch the installer after the download.
- The WFBS Downloader shows the manual proxy setting link when the connection fails.