The OfficeScanNT Firewall service will not start after installation. The OfficeScan client repeatedly asks to reboot, but the message continues even after a few reboots.
Manually restarting the OfficeScanNT Firewall service returns one of the following errors:
- Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion
- Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly
To resolve this issue:
- Manually install the firewall drivers by running the following in the command prompt:
"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\ncfg.exe" -ir "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\tm_cfw.inf" Software\TrendMicro\NSC\PFW InfNameForCfw
Click image to enlarge.
- After reinstalling the firewall driver, reboot the machine.
- If the issue continue to occur or the customer could not locate the ncfg.exe, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.