IWSVA can be configured to store logs in an external Syslog server.
IWSVA can use an external Syslog server to store logs. This can be done on the Log configuration page on the product GUI. To do this:
- Log in to the IWSVA console.
- Go to Logs > Syslog Configuration from the main menu.
- Click Add.
- Select the checkbox labeled Enable Syslog. This turns on the syslog feature.
- Enter the IP address or resolvable host name of the target syslog server.
- Enter the syslog daemon listening port (default is 514).
- Select the log event types to send to this server, or alternately, the syslog priority level of events to send.
- Click Save.
You can repeat the process to send different data to additional servers.