The following error message appears in the plug-in service program:
An error occurred during the installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express. Contact your support provider for help in resolving this issue.
Do the following:
- Make sure that there are no remnants of the previous failed installation. To completely remove TMSM, refer to this article: Manually uninstalling the Security for Mac (TMSM) Plug-in
- Install SQL Express first.
- Go to the PCCSRV folder > Admin > Utility > SQL.
- Follow the instruction on how to install SQL.
- Install TMSM and confirm that the corresponding services are now operational.
- Install and deploy the TMSM clients.