When you log on to the OfficeScan management console and go to Administration > Product License > Damage Cleanup Services, you will see two licenses: one is expired and the other is activated.
Even after performing Update information, the license still appears as "Expired" on the Product License page.
To resolve this issue:
- Go to the <root drive>:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Officescan\PCCSRV\Private folder and then look for the ofcserver.ini file.
- Open the ofcserver.ini file and then go to the [DCS_LICENSE_INFO] section.
- Look for and comment out the whole block/set of old license information by putting a semicolon (;) in front of each line.
- Save and close the file.
- Log on to the OfficeScan management console and then go to the Product License page again.
- If the "Expired" status still appears, perform another Update information and the status should appear as "Activated."