- Open the Registry Editor.
Important: Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\OfficeScan\
- Check that the version is already upgraded:
"Version"="1.0.3163" or "2.0.1188"
"LastDownloadedTime"="DateAndTime should appear here"
- Look for "Status" with a value of "6" and set it to "7".
Note: Status set to "6" means "Upgrading".
- If in case the master service would stop after changing, set or create the Application Pool for OfficeScan.
Follow the steps in this article: "You are not authorized to view this page" appears when accessing the OfficeScan Management console.
- Restart the OfficeScan website.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Plugin Manager of OfficeScan remains in Upgrading status
Category:Troubleshoot; Install; Upgrade
Thank you for your feedback!