You want to know the problems that WFBS 7.0 EN GM Repack Build 1371 can fix.
Here are the issues resolved by WFBS 7.0 Repack Build 1371:
- The error message “Server Return Nothing (no header, no data)” appears.
- Users encounter “FATAL Error: Not Support download this file because its info is not enough”.
- When clicking Register Online during installation, the Trend Micro Download Center page opens.
- The machine crashes when uninstalling the Security Agent.
- When using autopcc to install the Security Agent, the message "Error Opening Installation log file" appears in Terminal Service environment.
- Installing the Security Agent in machine with Microsoft Security Essentials Version causes duplicate scan.
- Users may encounter upgrade Security Agent crash when the exclusion folder setting contains "%" character.
- Users may experience Setup Abort with the error "Cannot load Dll File".
- Installation gets stuck at "Post-Initialize" during Prescan dialog.
- Unable to deploy Security Agent via Active Directory.
- The Security Agent installation fails because the Trend Micro Internet Security removal was incomplete.
- The WFBS 7.0 GM does not remind user to click No when opening the MSA configuration page. Users may fail to open the MSA configuration page if they select Yes.
- The performance of some WFBS 7.0 servers may slow down after a few weeks.
- Product update issues such as updating earlier or later than scheduled, and unable to update clients.
- The ESENT Event ID 490 appears in the Application Event Log after the Security Agent installation.
- Performance issues when saving Microsoft Office files to a shared network drive on a 64-bit server.
- Users may experience high CPU resource issues when logging in to WFBS 7.0.
- Users may experience performance issues when processing Microsoft Office files.
- When multiple users log on to the same server and one of them opens the Security Agent UI, the agent opens for the other users too.
- Issues on relaying email may occur when sending email from the email server like Microsoft Exchange server.
- Network drive disconnects or maps to different folders.
- Remote applications are unable to launch after upgrading from previous versions.
- The TMTDI driver allows an attacker to execute an arbitrary code within the kernel.
To download the build, click the product and language version that applies to you:
|WFBS Advanced||WFBS Standard|
|North America||North America|
|Asia Pacific||Asia Pacific|
|United Kingdom||United Kingdom|
|Rest of Europe, Middle East and Africa||Rest of Europe, Middle East and Africa|
For tecnical assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.