This issue happens when the ServerProtect agent is registered to Control Manager (TMCM) and the user has disabled the program update on Control Manager. SPNT requires auspnt50.zip on Control Manager when it updates.
You can change the Control Manager update source to Serverprotect update source and enable program update to be able to download the file and update SPNT. Afterwards, you can disable the program update and change back the update source. Below are the steps:
- Log on to the Control Manager console.
- Go to Updates > Manual Update.
- Enable the Product programs option.
- Select Other update source.
- Input http://spnt58-p.activeupdate.trendmicro.com/activeupdate and then click Download Now.
- Wait until the update has completed.
- You can disable the Product programs option after.
- Select Internet: Trend Micro update server or change back to the update source that you need.