Learn how you can configure OfficeScan to generate and export logs.
- Log in to the OfficeScan Server.
- Navigate to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the Agent Tree, select the domain/endpoint where you want to generate the logs from. To generate the logs from all endpoints, select the OfficeScan Server.
- Click Logs and select the type of logs that you want to generate:
- Virus/Malware Logs
- Spyware/Grayware Logs
- Firewall Logs
- Web Reputation Logs
- Suspicious Connection Logs
- Suspicious File Logs
- C&C Callback Logs
- Behavior Monitoring Logs
- Predictive Machine Learning Logs
- Device Control Logs
- Scan Operation Logs
- Specify the criteria and then click Display Logs.
- Click Export All to CSV and wait for the .csv file to be exported.